MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-02-27, 7:52 AM | Message # 1801
Major general
Group: Users
Brandon unholstered his gun. "Boy, am I ready for this to be over!" Brandon said.  The group waled down the hall for a while when Brandon stopped. " Something doesn't feel right." he said "I don't know why but I have a feeling something is off."  Brandon Looked to see that one room's Doors was blown completely off its hinges.  Brandon looked closely and saw the bodies of guards lying in the room. Brandon's eyes widened as he saw a body impaled by a large shard of wood. Although the corpse's head had been blown to bits Brandon recognized the makeshift armor it was. Brandon gagged. Thankful Rocket  was the only body he could recognize. " Don't come in here! S-something's wrong." Brandon said.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-27, 7:57 AM | Message # 1802
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"What is it?" Kat asked, dropping to a knee and pointing her gun down the hallway as she covered Derpy and the Doctor.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-02-27, 8:04 AM | Message # 1803
Major general
Brandon winced. "I don't think things went as well as we were hoping..." Brandon said.
"Kat, I'm so sorry. We... have a casuality."

"Brandon are you ok?" Asked Derpy. 

Brandon swallowed hard. "I'll be fine. That son of a bitch is going to pay!"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-02-27, 8:37 AM | Message # 1804
Generalissimo
Kat quickly turned back and joined Brandon, turning pale at the sight of the body. "No..." She held a hand to her mouth as tears began to run down her cheeks. "Come on, I am going to kill the sons of bitches that did this!" She turned and began to stalk down the hallway, gun raised to eye level.

TheZombiecamDate: Friday, 2015-02-27, 10:17 AM | Message # 1805
Colonel
*Before they enter the room*

"Oi, my bags full of the vaccine, don't get angry because I'm smarter than you and used the thing that is designed to carry heavy stuff." He entered the room after Brandon and slapped a hand over his mouth. "Kat, wait!" Cameron exclaimed "Look, the others are gone, they might be captive if we run in there we'll all die. But we still might stand a chance otherwise. I am sorry though." he said with solemn look.

"Okay, where do we go to get this equipment?"

"This way, come on" The armored mare started walking away from the counter with Octavia and Applejack in tow.

"What's your opinion about this?" Octavia asked Applejack.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-02-27, 11:05 PM | Message # 1806
Lieutenant general
"I sure wish I could get up I need a prosthetic or at least a crutch." G said wistfully. "Do you have any suggestions?" G asked Rarity.

timeknight24Date: Saturday, 2015-02-28, 8:28 AM | Message # 1807
Major general
"Cameron's right, Kat." Said the Doctor. "I know this is not what you want to here but charging in without thinkig is what got the other team in trouble. These guys were obviously ready for them chances are they'll be ready for us. The least we can do is be cautious."

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-03-02, 10:55 PM | Message # 1808
Generalissimo
One of the doctors came into the medical room, holding both a crutch and a strap system. "Mr. Gibson?" He looked at G. "This go's on your leg. We will leave you with a fitted prosthetic, but I am sorry to say that you are not cleared for the full physical rehabilitation needed for you to be able to use it properly, as that will take a few months." He hefted the cane. "For now, you can use this. Not as good as crutches, but it will last longer, which given your situation, maybe more advantage in the long run, since you have friends to carry you."

Kat lashed out, hitting a wall hard enough to put her hand straight though a wall as she screamed in wordless rage. There was a silence as she wrenched her bleeding hand from the wall.

"They killed him..." Kat's voice was low and trembling as she hefted the gun again. "They killed my best friend, someone who worked for them killed my brother and their fucking monsters killed everyone I ever cared about besides you." She pointed at Brandon. "So if you want to do this smart, then fine... but they are all going to die for what they have done..."

Apple Jack shock her head. "I don't like this one bit. But if we try and fight them now, we will die and there are ponies relying on us back home." She sighed. "Lets take what we can get, then save your friend. We will just need to run for it after that..." She frowned and looked back at the bar. "Though... we might need to save Berry first, since I don't like the idea of her being beaten to death by the crazy mare after we run out on her..."

Soon the small group found themselves in a sizable armory. Weapons, both human and pony covered the walls and floor, with armor sat piled along the far wall. It was at once and impressive and slightly comical sight, as if a moody teen had been told to straighten up there weapons locker by the worlds most permissive mother.

"Take what you need." The armored pony said with a wave.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-03-04, 2:49 AM | Message # 1809
Major general
Brandon sighed. "I..I'm sorry. I know that you were close to Rocket and I want the people behind this dead too.  But  I don't anyone else to die and and I sure as hell don't want you to be killed either. We need to be prepared for anything." Brandon looked around. "I guess our first priority should find The others. Then we can take down those sons of bitches."

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-03-04, 8:56 AM | Message # 1810
Lieutenant general
"It's Doctor Gibson!" G said grumpily as he attempted to use the new cane and prosthestic. He grunted in pain. "Well I can walk not fast not good but I can walk. I need to find my friends before they get fucked up like Colgate and Rocket did." He said and then stumbled. "Perhaps I should master walking first he grumbled. Rarity meanwhile had slipped passed the guards and the old man and went back upstairs. She was walking down the hall when she came across an angry Kat pointing a gun. "Nice to see you too." Rarity grumbled as Brandon and The others approached.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-03-06, 7:33 AM | Message # 1811
Major general
"Sorry about that, Rarity!" Said Brandon Lowering his gun.

"We are so glad you are alright!" Derpy said. "We saw Rocket in the other room and..." Derpy trailed off.

"Well we found some sort of vaccine to help with the zombie plague as well as recruited Derpy's friend." Brandon said. "Do you happen to know what happened to G and the other's?"

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-03-06, 9:24 AM | Message # 1812
Lieutenant general
Rarity coughed. "I wouldn't exactly trust that vaccine if it came from the jerk that killed Rocket  blew off G's leg and turned Colgate into a tame Zombie. Oh and Rainbow Dash decided to betray us as well. Seems that the bastard is also her father. He actually made this whole mess. The only thing is last time G attacked him well I almost got killed and he lost his leg. I'd say run at him while he's weak and dead now but  I'm not sure if it will go over so well. I doubt either of you would like to lose a body part or die. I 'd suggest we get a plan maybe lure him and an Dash and execute them for their crimes." Rarity said  to Brandon and the others.

DuhadDate: Saturday, 2015-03-07, 4:35 AM | Message # 1813
Generalissimo
Kat nodded. "Alright, kill the boss, kill Dash, put down Colgate. Good plan." She glared down the hall. "Point the way, you lure them out and I will kill them."

The doctor nodded. "Your friends have been located on this level. We will permit them into this room, though we also advise attempting to calm them, as I have been informed that they intend to kill us." He looked over to the gray haired man who nodded. "I see. My employer will have you all killed if failed to calm them."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-03-07, 1:23 PM | Message # 1814
Lieutenant general
"Great you killed one of their best friends blew my leg off and expect me to be able to dissuade them." G grumbled. "Let them in but I'd suggest f your employer valued his life he'd leave so I can attempt to talk them down." G suggested.

Rarity growled "NO KAT! That's what almost got G killed and me a cracked horn. We need to approach this guy differently. Maybe if we hit him in his only weak spot Dash..." Rarity trailed off in a whisper. "We need a solid plan that doesn't involve killing everything if we want to get G and what's left of Colgate out alive." Rarity said in a softer voice.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-03-08, 6:50 AM | Message # 1815
Generalissimo
The doctor nodded and without a word, the gray haired man vanished into the shadows.

Outside the door, Kat stopped and looked back at Rarity. "Your priority is to save the others. Mine is to kill that son of a bitch. If you want to come up with a plan, fine, you have two minutes, then I am going with my plan which is the shot him till none of the pieces are left quivering."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz