MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-03-16, 10:01 PM | Message # 1831
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Kat smile tightly at Brandon. "Thanks Cap."

Colgate looked to them with a frown. "Not that I disagree, but... we lost this one. We can plan to punish him all we want, but if we try right here, right now, we are all going to die." She sighed. "Or re die as the case may be."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-03-16, 10:20 PM | Message # 1832
Major general
Group: Users
"Colgate has a point," Derpy said. "We are not in the best shape to take these guys down once and for all."

"This true." Brandon grumbled. "Alright then, we try to get out of here to minimize casualties. We can figure out how to deal with this guy later. But I still want to do something give this guy the middle finger as we go. Something that will let him know we aren't finished with him yet." Brandon looked at Kat. "Would that suffice for now?"  he asked.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-03-16, 10:26 PM | Message # 1833
Generalissimo
She glared, but after a long moment, nodded. "Fine. But we will come back for him." She looked around the room. "We will light the upper floor on fire, make it harder for them to get out an resupply. That should send a clear message."

GMoney24Date: Monday, 2015-03-16, 10:36 PM | Message # 1834
Lieutenant general
"Count me in on that. I didn't get the last word in last time!" G said smiling. "Although we have the issue of Dash turning on us to alert him." G said. Rarity's horn glowed and Dash's voice was extinguished. "It's temporary. If we tie her down we can do what we need to do and leave." Rarity said darkly.

TheZombiecamDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-17, 9:17 AM | Message # 1835
Colonel
"Just for the record, I disagree with this plan wholeheartedly for when we are recaptured or executed by the man that I would bargain is a supergenius who is smart enough to have a way to listen in the conversation of the people that have attempted to kill him." Cameron said in one quick breath. "Also I would be happy to accept any employment offers, these are difficult economic times."

Meanwhile Rainbow attempted to talk for a few moments before realizing it was futile, she quickly spun and started to sprint out the door.

"I am at a lose for ideas to help her, maybe we should go have a word with her on the way out, we can just say that we wanted a drink for the road if we do get caught. We should be quick though, we do not wish to make that pony any angrier."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-03-18, 3:43 AM | Message # 1836
Generalissimo
"Noted." The man's voice came though the loud speakers. "That gentlemen may stay as long as he wants. The rest of you have three minutes before I have you all gunned down." His voice was cold and hard. "With your wounded friends that is going to be nearly impossible so start running."

Kat looked up at the speaker, then grabbed Colgate and sprinted from the room.

Apple Jack nodded and soon the two were back in Berry's bar.

"Hey." Berry's voice was tired and emotionless. "Get you ladies anything to drink?"

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-03-18, 4:14 AM | Message # 1837
Major general
"You got to be kidding me!" Brandon said looking at Cameron. "Goddammit!" Brandon said as he heard the man's voice. "Come on Doc, we gotta get out of here!"   Brandon helped G out the door and after Kat. Derpy and The Doctor followed after him.

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-03-19, 2:53 AM | Message # 1838
Generalissimo
Kat stumbled over a body, but managed to scramble out the front door in time, gasping for air as she dropped Colgate. "The... fuck!" She gasped. "Why didn't you guys say they where so near by?!"

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-03-19, 9:31 AM | Message # 1839
Lieutenant general
With Brandon's help G and Rarity scrambled out the door as well. "I did warn you subtly. Anyways we should try to head back to base camp to recover. Besides I'm sure Soothing Needles will be thrilled to see my new addition." G said darkly.

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-03-19, 7:06 PM | Message # 1840
Major general
"This feels way too easy." Brandon said thoughtfully. "What's to stop them from following us back to base and kill us all? "

Derpy and The Doctor followed after them. "We could use The Tardis to go back." Derpy suggested. "Although, I forget where I sent it. But I know it's near by."

"Hold on! Don't I get a say in the use of my own ship?" The Doctor protested.

"Do you have a problem with that plan?" asked Derpy.

"Er... no..." The Doctor stammered.  "It's pretty good plan. It's just been a while since I've had this many people in the Tardis... Just  forget it. It's fine."

"Doctor, are you Ok?" asked Derpy worried by the Doctor's defensive tone.

"Huh?, Er, yeah. I'm fine. Just... uh post-regeneration mood swings." The Doctor said. "Those happen sometimes... hormones in flux... should be fine." The Doctor changed the subject quickly. "Ah, yes the Tardis let's go look for that now, shall we?"

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-03-20, 7:27 AM | Message # 1841
Generalissimo
"You go." Kat said, sitting down. "But G and Colgate at least should not walk any more then they need to. Just swing by and pick us up on the way back." She sighed and put her head in her hands. "God dame it... we didn't carry the cure with us when we had to sprint out..."

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-03-21, 9:46 AM | Message # 1842
Lieutenant general
G smiled at Kat. "Thanks I appreciate it. Fret not too badly. I mean I'm not sure exactly what's in this suitcase I dragged out of there but some of these vials Jerk off suggested are the vaccine since he implied there's no cure." G said as he revealed  that in hiss lab coat were about a dozen vials.  "He had given me these before things went south so there is a chance there is something here just not very much for all I know he gave me poison. Maybe the doctor can help us figure it out." G said. Kat seemed still very upset about everything. G decided to try to be nice. 
"Are you Ok? I'm not exactly sure your history with Rocket but I take it you two were very close. It's not the same as when I lost my wife but well I'm sorry for your loss." G stumbled over his words trying to be comforting. He just sat there awkwardly for a moment.

DuhadDate: Monday, 2015-03-23, 6:55 PM | Message # 1843
Generalissimo
"Doc?" Kat asked, looking down at her hands. "Can you do me a huge favor and never talk to me about Rocket. That's none of your business and brushing it off as 'not the same as your wife' is not  really helping." She sighed. "Nothing personal."

Colgate looked around. "Not that I don't love these awkward moments, but if the rest of you are going, you might want to do it soon. Sitting on the door step of these monsters is not helping my nerves." She looked at the Doctor strangely then looked away to Rarity. "Just hurry."

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-03-23, 9:44 PM | Message # 1844
Major general
"Right, then!" the Doctor said.  "Let's get going then! Everyone who is going to the Tardis, come with me and Ditzy. Ditzy, lead the way!" Derpy lead the group a quarter mile away from the facilty and stopped in front of the blue police box. The Doctor's eyes suddenly lit up. "Oh! This is my favorite part of having new people Travel with me!" The Doctor exclaimed rubbing his hooves together excitedly. He opened the Tardis door. "After you, Miss Ditzy!" he said smiling.

Brandon scratched his head."Maybe we could go back for the cure really fast since its pretty close by." Brandon said. "But that guy might be sending guards to check if we've left. So there's a risk to going back in, but I think that it might be worth it sense that's sort of what we came for."

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-24, 1:18 AM | Message # 1845
Generalissimo
Kat nodded slowly. "Maybe... but we lose allot of people already." She sighed. "I want to say we should see if Camran bothers taking it with him on the way out, but..." She rubbed her temples. "The future of the human race might be a little more responsibility then he can handle..."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz