MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
GMoney24Date: Tuesday, 2015-03-10, 11:43 PM | Message # 1816
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Rarity sighed and snorted angrily. "Well Since G shot the hell out of him an stopped his heart I'd say your plan is going to get you killed. You want to ruin the whole reason for coming here? You want to make Rocket's death not matter then fine go ahead!" Rarity yelled angrily. "Shelf your irrational rage  and help us take him down in a way that hurts him more."

Rarity paused she knew what she was about to do and she was upset about it but Rainbow Dash had betrayed them very badly. Colgate, G, Rocket their lives were changed forever.

"This guy is smarter than any other person we've run into we need to lull him into a sense of security and take his one weakness. Once we have him where we want him We can do as we please with him and kill him slowly and painfully and we can give G a chance to get a few shots in as well. OK?" Rarity asked. Kat seemed unmoved. "And If need be I will use force to protect G from your stupidity. At least play nice now so G can tell you about this guy!" Rarity said strongly.

DuhadDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-10, 11:46 PM | Message # 1817
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
"Fine." Kat spat. "What is your plan then? How do you intend to lull him into anything and what can you possibly find his 'one weakness?"

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2015-03-11, 9:32 AM | Message # 1818
Colonel
"Whoa whoa, we can't just kill Rainbow Dash can we?" Cameron muscled into the conversation "What if she's planning like a bait and switch type deal? Y'know like she's going to... I don't know, I just don't know if I'm comfortable with killing someone who was once our friend, even if they are an enemy now." Cameron's voice was slightly shaky and his eyes betrayed his concern.

Rainbow decided to leave the room with her Dad for the moment, she could come in and try to talk to them once G had calmed them down somewhat.

Octavia found some light but sturdy armor and decided she could wear that for the the time being, she also found a simple knife designed for Earth Ponies, a tear gas grenade and a pair of goggles to cover her eyes. "Shall we go now Applejack, I think I have everything I need."

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-03-11, 11:32 PM | Message # 1819
Generalissimo
"I don't." Kat growled, her face still a mask of rage and pain. "If she betrayed us then she can die with all the rest of the monsters that run this place!"

Apple Jack nodded. "Before we go though..." She leaned into Octavia. "Do you have any idea how we can save Berry? Poor thing will die if we just leave her here..."

timeknight24Date: Thursday, 2015-03-12, 1:23 AM | Message # 1820
Major general
"Kat, I know that you are upset about Rocket dying, and I want the bastard to who killed him dead too. " Brandon said. He looked around. "I'm going to be honest," Brandon whispered "it's kind of disturbing how intent on killing him you are.  I don't know about Rainbow's betrayal though. It just seems so sudden. It dosen't seem like her to just abandon her friends for some guy, who may be her father that she's never mentioned and whose made everyone's life a living hell. I don't know, something has to be up."  Brandon paused then put his  arm around her. "I know this isn't what you want right now, but I'm here for you and We are going to get through this."  Brandon spoke up "Any ideas Doctor"

"Once again, Cameron is right,"The Doctor said. "we have to be sure that Rainbow Dash is working for this man of her own free will. He seems to be manipulating  her emotions. It is very well possible that he is influencing her to serve him. After all, he was able to keep control of the Master. There is not telling. What he can do. We need know more about this man. Rarity, tell us everything you know about him."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-03-12, 4:25 AM | Message # 1821
Lieutenant general
Rarity looked at Time Turner and smiled. "Well at least they found you. There is hope now. Come with me lets talk to Dr. G he can help with this and I'll be honest I'd rather not Kill Dash either. She then led the group into the room with G and Colgate. "Dr. G I have guests!" She called. G had just managed to stand up with a cane as she came in with the group.
"Brandon! Kat! Derpy! Cameron! A sight for sore eyes! And who is your friend?"

DuhadDate: Thursday, 2015-03-12, 8:49 AM | Message # 1822
Generalissimo
-Just before they went in the room-

Kat gave Brandon a tight hug as she shuttered slightly. "Brandon, you don't know how much this son of a bitch has taken from me." Her voice was low and horse. "Right now the only reason I am not walking in that room right now and shooting him down ware he sounds and to hell with what comes next is because I... know if did that, you would get yourself killed avenging me." She took a deep breath. "But this man took my brother and my best friend from me. He ruined my life and if not for you, I would have nothing left anymore, all because of him." She rubbed her eyes and took a step back. "So, I am going to kill him and if you can't deal with that, I am sorry, but I need to do this."

-After-

Kat looked at G aghast. "Holy shit doc! What happened to your leg!?"

"Ya, his leg. That is the worst damage." Colgate rasped, looking at the Doctor with an odd expression. "Hello Doctor... I took your advise and ran... for all the good it did me..."

GMoney24Date: Thursday, 2015-03-12, 9:25 AM | Message # 1823
Lieutenant general
"Our lovely guest blew it off with a magnum something that also would have happened to Rarity's brains if I hadn't backed down. I take it by the angry expression that you've seen the other casualties. But let's talk. Honestly I'm not to thrilled about this turn of events but if you guys were to go rampaging after this jack ass Colgate, Rarity, and I would get killed." G sighed and lowered his voice. "But I'll be damned if I don't get my revenge." He then spoke louder again. "So why don't we all calm down some so I can tell you a little bit about our predicament with help from Rarity and Colgate ok?" He whispered again. "And then we can plot how to end this mess." G hissed in a whisper.

DuhadDate: Friday, 2015-03-13, 1:01 AM | Message # 1824
Generalissimo
"Go ahead." Kat nodded.

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-03-13, 1:07 AM | Message # 1825
Major general
The Doctor gave Colgate a look of pity. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." he whispered "I honestly never expected you to come back, but I'm not surprised you did." The Doctor approached her and waved his sonic over her body.  He raised an eyebrow. "No pulse and most of her vital organs are completely non functional. Medically this mare is dead." The Doctor scanned the mare's head. Brain waves are normal though... she's a Zombie. A thinking zombie with self identity. This is astounding! Colgate, There is no telling what will happen to you, but whatever it is it won't be easy for you."

Derpy Frowned. "This guy is a lot smarter than we thought." She said. 

Brandon stroked his chin. "G seems to have talked to him the most. He should know what he is like. Here what he has to say.

GMoney24Date: Friday, 2015-03-13, 9:07 AM | Message # 1826
Lieutenant general
G looked from The Doctor to Colgate and it dawned on him. "Oh you must be the Doctor I've heard so much about." G said. "I'm Dr. Gibson better known as Dr. G." He said to The Doctor who seemed to be eyeing him curiously. 

"Well I guess we should start with the beginning. We arrived on this floor when we were greeted with an explosive charge that mortally wounded Colgate and hurt Rocket pretty badly. Then to top things off we were stormed by armed guards and the Director himself. I tried to diplomatically talk with him and asked why he was doing all this. Turns out he is Rainbow Dash's father. At first Dash didn't buy it. Especially when he talked about the lengths he went to acquire Dash. He made a plague destroyed two worlds in an attempt to make a new world order and overthrow Celestia because she denied him the opportunity to take Dash away from her home. At some point Rarity asked why Colgate had to die and he stabbed her with a modified version of the virus that would allow her to keep her sane mind and transcend death. Her bite is contagious so be aware. At some point we tried to fight him and then Dash turned on us claiming to remember that he was  indeed her father and raised her.  She protected him. Rarity an I fought back killing his guards. I shot several rounds of Tranquilizer at him enough to be lethal and he came back. Seems he can survive a lethal blow. He blew off my leg and fatally shot Rocket and threatened to Blow out Rarity's brains. Oh and he blew out Colgate's chest. I leveled with Dash and she convinced him to let us live. And now we are here." G finished. His audience was silent  for a moment as they took in his words.

TheZombiecamDate: Saturday, 2015-03-14, 5:40 AM | Message # 1827
Colonel
Rainbow Dash entered the room "You forgot to mention the part where he saved Colgates life and offered you enough vaccine to give to a hundred people. Also don't forget that you were the one who started shooting." Rainbow said snidely.

"Oh , hi Rainbow, we were just talking about you... weren't we guys?" Cameron said awkwardly

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-03-14, 8:42 AM | Message # 1828
Lieutenant general
G looked over at Dash with a look of Disgust. "Yes he did. In fact we could effectively trade Dash for our freedom a cure for about 100 and the promise that no more bad will come from this lab. I mean Soothing Needles..." G trailed off. "What do you guys think? Do we want this to be over or do we want to jump into our deaths and ruin the cahnce to at least start over in the world. It seems we are past the point where this fight is worth the losses." G said frowning.

Rarity looked over at Dash and asked simply. "What made you change? What made you turn your back on your friends? Some human who claims he was your father? How do you know he isn't lying? What makes you so sure he isn't just manipulating you to save himself? If it was me on the other side what would you have done? Answer those and maybe I'll consider that man's offer. He destroyed two worlds how can you even trust him or approve of that?" Rarity asked tears streaming down her face.

DuhadDate: Sunday, 2015-03-15, 8:38 PM | Message # 1829
Generalissimo
Colgate looked at the Doctor, her dead eyes cold and pity less. "I am sure you are sorry Doctor and I am sure that what will come next will be hard. I am a monster, a shambling mess of a pony with a lethal bite and a possibly rotting body." Her eyes narrowed. "I didn't need you to tell me any of that. But the way Derpy talked about you..." She shock her head. "I should not have gotten my hopes up..."

As Dash entered the room Kat's firsts clenched in rage and as G finished his question her jaw clenched. "Are you serious? Look at what they did! They HAVE to pay!"

timeknight24Date: Monday, 2015-03-16, 9:57 PM | Message # 1830
Major general
Brandon looked around "I just so we are all clear, Rainbow Dash's 'dad', reguardless of what he was like in the past , is an evil doushebag for trying to conquer the world and Equestria with zombies and should be punished, right?" Brandon said. "This man may have been a great guy in the past, but now he's a friggin supervillian! I'm sorry Dash. The man who you say loved and cared for you is no more."

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz