MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 2:15 AM | Message # 2041
Lieutenant
Group: Users
*Welcome to the RP, hope you have a nice stay!*

Before Lux's introduction

Lux noticed a human and a pony going to the barn (wonder who they are... although I could say the same for everyone else here, I'll keep up my guard just in case though) Lux thought to himself as he went to help with the fire

*Also, I know, creative name on my part*

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 5:03 AM | Message # 2042
Lieutenant colonel
*After Lux introduces himself*

Vulpus grimaced at Lux's introduction.
"So your a murderer of zombies or just a murderer in general? I mean we kids around here and stuff...you're not gonna cause us any trouble are you?"

welcome wintergrills

Vulpus looke over the second set of newcomers.
'People just keep popping up out of the woodwork... this place must be pretty popular."

Vulpus greeted the two.
"So I'm not gonna lie I'm not exactlty sure the state of things around here. just got here a bit ago...so your gonna have to talk to Doc and the others."

Vulpus held her blade up looking between Lux and the others..
"That is if you're not bandits or something. I personally don't have anything to steal but I'd like to keep any people with ill intend away. You guys alone? you and our fireman working together?"

*Afterwards when everything gets settled.*

Vulpus brushed the sweat from her forehead then smiled.
"Thanks doc I'll take that into account later when I wanna take a dip. but we should discuss stuff and all.'

Sugar let out a heavy breath happy to see the fires out and the zombies gone.

Once inside Vulpus set her sword by the door then walked into the living room and flopped into a chair.
"Well that was something huh?"

Sweetie belle hopped into her sister's hooves hugging her tightly
"A-are you ok? I-is everyone ok?' She asked softly. "I-I'm sorry...I-I kinda froze out there...I-I didn't know what to do...I'm sorry. I-I couldn't be as brave as scootaloo.." Sweetie said with a soft little sniffle. "I even made her come back in...when she was handling herself against them...I got scared again...I just..." Sweetie lowered her head. "I don't want anyone else to die..."

Vulpus waited till they were all seated as she had something to say.

edited

Message edited by fogrose7 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 5:19 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 6:20 AM | Message # 2043
Lieutenant
Lux simply waited for the girl wearing a fox cap to finish her questions "good question foxgirl, I came here once I heard the rumors about your group, giant sea creatures, zombie hordes, a literal demon and a new breed of zombie, all crushed under your might with incredibly low losses! all to take down the evil organization that spread this plague, how did you not expect to become famous with a description that sounds straight out of an action movie?" he said as his smile grew wider

"I'm here to offer my skills to your group, if you let me work for you my body and soul shall be at your disposal so that we can defeat the leader of the organization, a person I absolutely cannot let live" he said in a calm voice, fully aware that half the people in the room were pointing their weapons at him "and if you think the word of a murderer is cheap, just know that I consider betrayal the worst sin you could possibly commit, punishable with misery and pain beyond your worst nightmares" his face turning serious as he said the last bit in a cold and lifeless tone

*Post introduction*

Scootaloo had decided that she'd try and find out what happened to Dash, She went around asking most of the ponies that were nearby, most of them simply dodging the question outright

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 7:11 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 6:22 AM | Message # 2044
Lieutenant general

"Let's chat inside." Dr. G said leading in Rose Luck and Leesa in. He listened to Lux.
"Well you guys are welcome to stay so long as you don't cause any trouble. We could use a few hands and hooves around here. I'm Dr. G. the resident Veterinarian turned medic. And you are?" He asked Rose Luck and Leesa. "You've heard about us from who? I thought it was the email..." G asked concerned.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 6:25 AM

wintergrillsDate: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 6:38 AM | Message # 2045
Sergeant
They both fallowed Dr. G into the house Then Leesa decides to start answering his questions surprised that this was the group they have heard so much about."What! that was you guys!? I'm so happy, but let me explain, well I wasn't able to see the email, but I heard the rumors about it all around the email so I had to investigate. I came all the way from Costa Rica, Maine, and then all the way over here. I found Rose early in my journey and we partnered up, he knowledge of flowers and berries helped us get all the way through to you guys. Oh I didn't introduce myself. I am Leesa, and this is my partner..."

"The name is Rose Luck, I specialize in growing Roses, but I may be able to help work on any food supply if I am needed there. While this one can find you anything from around here, she has a eye for anything useful. I heard that there were other ponies here, any chance I can see them?" She started with hope that some of her friends were still alive.

Message edited by wintergrills - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 7:21 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 7:50 AM | Message # 2046
Lieutenant
Lux quickly cheered up "Sorry if I got a bit serious near the end, not usually my style" he said as he went to learn the names of the rest of the people and ponies in the barn

Scootaloo wasn't sure what to think about everypony dodging her questions, Rarity and Twilight seemed conflicted when she said Dash's name, Derpy said she wasn't sure, Time Turner was too busy to be approached and she wasn't sure if she should try and approach the humans at the moment

She was confused at everything happening, so many things to take in at once, from Dash simply dissapearing to colgate looking odd to the recent zombie attack, everything was a mess and she wanted some answers from anyone that could give them, she was about to decide what to do as she heard the weird human with a fox cap, Vulpus if she recalled correctly, begin speaking

*So much to keep track of, and so many plans for Scootaloo and Lux*

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 8:33 AM | Message # 2047
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus sat in a chair.
"Well i'm Jessica but I thought name was a little too boring so I've come up with a better one. I mean I was Jess the fox in school so I took the scientific name for it and came up with vulpus. was gonna go with Vulpix...but i'm not a pokemon ." Vulpus looked between the newcomers. "So you can call me Jess or Vulpus or whatever. all the same to me. Anyway." She said softly. "It's nice to see so many new faces."

Vulpus put her hands behind her head stretching more.

Sugar smiled at rose.
"Oh do you have any ingridents on you miss? i'm a baker you see. oh I'm sugar belle. I always forget to introduce myself sorry."

Sweetie looked to scootaloo.
"You alright scoots?"

Vulpus looked to Doc G.
"There's something we gotta talk about doc. I don't know who's the leader of this shindig whether it's you or the purple unicorn twilight but there's something we gotta handle right away." Vulpus said.

Vulpus stood up a moment.
"I think last night was a good showing of it but if your not sue what I mean it's that Zombies despite there being decayed husks have surprisingly good hearing. I don't frankly know how. You'd think there ear drums would have decayed away or something but whatever. the point I'm trying to make is that sound attracts them. between The yellow pony yelling and our fireguy shooting up a storm what started out as a small fight quickly turned. To be honest we were lucky there weren't more. but that's what's worrying me..."

vulpus put a hand to her chin.
"gunshots are loud...really loud and we're not exactly all that far from a town to me this all leads up to The the possibility of a hoard coming. I mean 1 zombie is nothing, 2 is a slight problem but can be overtaken. 6 is a dilemma but with the right tools not too dangerous. A dozen is difficult unless you have friends. but then you get to a hundred...a thousand. that's when you have problems."

Vulpus moved to the door for her sword.
"I'm not saying it's 100% a possibility and what we fought last night could have been all the zombies around. But I don't think we want to take a chance like that right? fortifying this place should be our highest priority."

vulpus blushed a little.
"Hope I'm not being too paranoid though."

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 5:15 PM | Message # 2048
Lieutenant
Scootaloo listened as Vulpus and Sugar introduced themselves, still thinking of how to get somepony to tell her exactly what happened in the lab, she then noticed Sweetie Belle "You alright scoots?" Scootaloo snapped out of her pensive state and cheered up "Sorry Sweetie, just thinking about something, and sorry for worrying you out there" she said, deciding to leave finding out about the lab for later

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 5:20 PM

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 6:22 PM | Message # 2049
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie nuzzled scootaloo
"Hey since all the monsters are dead wanna play with ruby and apple bloom?" Sweetie asked.

Sweetie looked to her sister a moment then back at scootaloo
"Might have to play inside though."

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 6:58 PM | Message # 2050
Lieutenant
Scootaloo happily agreed, they then began thinking of the various games they could play

Lux noticed the fillies playing games, innocent smiles in their faces (I'll learn their names at another time, better not bother them while they're having fun, wait, wasn't one of them fighting zombies... maybe I'm thinking of someone else) Lux thought as he watched the fillies play

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 8:00 PM | Message # 2051
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie squeed a little doing a little hoofy kick as she followed scoots to play.

"So Lux...you said theses guys are pretty famous. must mean you've been around other group before ending up in theses parts." vulpus said. "Wouldn't happen to have seen any blue stallions on your ventures have you? appearently he smells like confetti and has a has fizzy hair."

Vulpus sighed a little as she looked at Sugar.
"After finding that filly over there we've kinda avoided groups and stuff. In hindsight it was a mistake since Sugars been trying to find her brother. Which is hard to do when you avoid people like the plague"

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 8:18 PM | Message # 2052
Lieutenant
Lux began thinking of all the people and ponies he'd met in his travels, recalling a couple ponies fitting that description... minus the confetti part "I may have run across him, do you have a name you could give me?" Lux asked, curious at exactly who this 'confetti stallion' could be "although it's probably better if I haven't met him, higher chances of him being alive and all" Lux said, trying to hide his smile

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 8:28 PM | Message # 2053
Lieutenant colonel
"Party favor." Sugar said as her ears flattened against her head not liking the way he said that.

Vulpus looked between them.
"Well this can only end well."

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 8:49 PM | Message # 2054
Lieutenant
Lux went into deep thought as he found out the stallions name "Party favor... I know the name!" Sugar grimaced as he said that "Don't worry, haven't met the fellow, just heard the rumors of him wandering around brightening the days of all that he met, he's probably alive, somewhere" Lux said as he heard a sigh of relief "maybe I'll help with the search, and not in a murderous way" Lux said, giving the mare a patient smile

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 9:39 PM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 9:45 PM | Message # 2055
Lieutenant general
*Now may be a good time to talk about pacing. We will get to the ideas you have but let's get your new characters settled in and allow them to meet the others before we rush off to a new project. I think Duhad and the others want to be able to meet the newcomers too. Love the new characters though!*

G took in all this new information fairly well. "So we have a friendly murderer, a baker, a florist, a fox, and another helpful human. Seems that at least some people don't agree with Prometheus...or Dash's Dad..." G Added shaking his head then turned to Vulpus

"Yes we should get on fortifying the building but first let's eat breakfast. Seems Sugar Belle here made muffins and plenty to spare." G said as he offered Leesa a muffin. "And we can all get to know eachother better over muffins." He said as he picked one up.

Rarity wanted to check on Colgate but instead found herself running into Derpy who looked confused.

"Hey we have some new arrivals they seem to be friendly and I think I recognize one of the ponies from Ponyville!" Rarity said encouraging Derpy to follow her to where Rose Luck was.

Message edited by GMoney24 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 9:48 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz