MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
wintergrillsDate: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 9:59 PM | Message # 2056
Sergeant
Group: Users
“well miss Baker, I still don’t know your name, we have some basic berries and the what not, but not to much to make our own things with”. Rose went up to Lessa and took off her backpack and starts to lay out everything. They had together 2 zip-lock bags of labeled berries which she gave to Sugar Belle, a small kitchen knife, and 2 small jugs filled of clean water.
    “I would love to learn about you more Doctor G”  Leesa said smiling as she took the muffin and started to eat it slowly. “wow it’s been a long time since I’ve had anything that wasn’t directly from a tree or bush. What are you willing to tell me about yourself Doctor G? Whatever you tell me I will tell you the same thing about myself so we are even”

jjmartz99Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:03 PM | Message # 2057
Sergeant
Throwing dried leaves and grass onto the sizzling embers that have been moved inside the barn, the flames relight and begin to smoke profusely. The smoke rises out of the barn and high into the sky, clearly indicating that a fire must be roaring within the building again.

*hello all I'm new to this and hope to add to this giant 138 page RP. Also though my profile says I'm a guy I'm not it just assigned me that and I couldn't change it*

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:08 PM | Message # 2058
Lieutenant
*Of course, not going to be touching on backstory details until the characters have had time to settle in naturally, wouldn't exactly reveal my life story to people I barely know 

Also, Welcome to the RP!*

Lux heard G talking about breakfast "Muffins from an actual cook... sounds like I'll be eating something pretty nice!" Lux said as he grabbed a muffin biting into it (This is really good!) Lux thought as he took another bite

Scootaloo along with the rest of the fillies heard about breakfast, Scootaloo quickly went for a muffin, deciding to wait for her friends to also grab theirs before eating hers

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:11 PM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:13 PM | Message # 2059
Lieutenant general
"Well I'm a veterinarian turned medic and by now I'm sure we've made a few enemies." G began. Suddenly he noticed the smell of burning hay.

"Hey guys did we make sure the fire was put out all the way because I smell smoke!!?" G asked the group.

G picked up a bucket filled with water and spoke to the group. "Whomever wants to come let's move now!"

He said abruptly leaving towards the barn smoke poured out of the building. "What the hell?" He yelled walking into the smokey Barn.

jjmartz99Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:24 PM | Message # 2060
Sergeant
Steam and any remnant smoke still drifted from the wet ashes that have been just now put out. Trixie tossed the bucket aside and saw a man rush into the barn with a bucket in his hand.

Stepping out of the thick mist, Trixie boasts loudly. "Hello feeble minded ape! I, The Great And Powerful Trixie have saved you from the horrendous burning threat that I had just slain! No need for any reward for the Great And Humble Trixie needs not for your gifts, but simply wishes for your praise. and perhaps a place to stay for the night."

Message edited by jjmartz99 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:25 PM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:37 PM | Message # 2061
Lieutenant general
G coughed hard. "You're awfully humble I see!" He said sarcastically. "Are you alone or do you have a companion? Also how exactly did the barn catch on fire in the middle of the floor?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

wintergrillsDate: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:41 PM | Message # 2062
Sergeant
“I already put out the fire, there was no smoke or anything when I was done. I don’t know what to say” Rose looks up at Doctor G as he was leaving to put out the fire, but before she was able to step out to help Doctor G Leesa had stopped Rose holding her back “what are you doing Lessa, I need to investigate what caused the 2nd fire”

“Rose my friend, calm down and relax. It’s only smoke from what we can see, just stay here and let me and Doctor G handle it. It will be safer for you. So please go along and find your friends they have to be around here.”  

“But, but I want to help you Lessa” Rose almost yelled feeling like she was being held down and not being able to help.

“The best way for you to help is to go and cheer up your friends who most likely miss you very much.” Lessa replied in a calming tone and rubbing her mane softly.

“fine if you think it’s for the best.” Rose turned around and started to look in different rooms for any pony around.

“good” Lessa smiles and grabbed the other bucket filled it with water, as it was filling she hid the small knife she always kept in her boot and starts to follow Doctor G out and into the barn. She say Trixie thinking that she was bait for a ambush was very uneasy the whole time staying close to Doctor G.

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:45 PM | Message # 2063
Lieutenant
Lux quickly finished his muffin as he noticed the smell of smoke "Whomever wants to come let's move now!" Lux went out to help with the new fire, bucket in hand

He was greeted to the sight of a burning barn (Well... this will be quite the job, and looking at things this fire was probably intentional, whatever, first things first) Lux thought as he decided to help G, as he's greeted to the sight of a unicorn in magician garb (She's probably the one that lit the fire... I'll leave this to doc, after all he was nice to me when I lit something on fire) Lux thought as he watched the show, amused at what was happening

Scootaloo was thinking about going to help with the fire, however she remembered how she worried Sweetie Belle with the whole zombie fighting and decided to not make her worry even more

*I'll be switching Lux's color to another shade of blue after this post, to differentiate Trixie's shade of blue*

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:47 PM

jjmartz99Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 10:51 PM | Message # 2064
Sergeant
"Of course Trixie has a bypedal companion! She's right he-" Trixie stopped as she noticed her companion was not behind her.

She scans for a half second before noticing a rustling behind nearby bushes.

"Francine I can clearly see you!" Trixie shouts at the bushes and out comes a young teenage girl with a backpack slung around her shoulder.

"Now as for that place to stay." Trixie grins.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 11:32 PM | Message # 2065
Lieutenant general
"We will figure out your rooming situation later we have to finish Breakfast and maybe "The Great and Destructive Trixie" can help us. Dr. G looked over the new arrivals. Seeing no bites. "I'm Dr. Gibson better known as Dr. G the Resident Veteribarian and Medic and you are Trixie I imagine?" Dr. G asked.

luxrayfan4Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 0:13 AM | Message # 2066
Lieutenant
Lux was amused to say the least (This keeps getting better and better, A unicorn with an ego that's bigger than life and a young teenager she probably picked up along the way... this group certainly attracts odd characters, although I'm not one to talk) Lux thought, seeing if the situation would get any crazier

Scootaloo decided to check if the fire had been put out as the smell of smoke dissipated, once she went outside she saw a certain blue magician and a young human, a girl from the looks of it

jjmartz99Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 0:41 AM | Message # 2067
Sergeant
Trixie claps her hooves "Now hop to it and lead me to where the rest of your party is so Trixie can introduce herself."

Francine follows behind closely and silently, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself.

Message edited by jjmartz99 - Sunday, 2015-10-11, 0:44 AM

timeknight24Date: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 4:38 AM | Message # 2068
Major general
Derpy was reeling from all of the things that had happened in a short amount of time. So many new faces. Many of them were strangers to Derpy, but she did recognize Roseluck from Ponyville. She went past her flower cart  everyday on the way to work.  Derpy was happy to see she was alive and well. Then Trixie appeared. Derpy never actively hated or wished any harm on anypony, but a tiny bit of Derpy had hoped Trixie had been mauled by zombies. Trixie had caused a lot of trouble for Ponyville. She was known to do just about anything to flaunt her over-inflated ego. Derpy had admittedly been taken in by her magic show at first but after her show Derpy saw the real Trixie when she threw some home made muffins Derpy made for her back in her face. Then when Trixie returned and took over ponyville, she forced Derpy to wear a paper bag on her head whenever she was in Trixie's presence. Since then Trixie had claimed to have changed. But Derpy was skeptical.  
All Trixie had done prior to the apocalypse is solve problems that Trixie had obviously manufactured, The boast about how great a hero she was. To give her credit she was more of an annoyance than a menace now a days.  Derpy tried to avoid eye contact with Trixie as she went to talk to Roseluck. "Hey, Rose!" Derpy said. "Long time no see! I'm glad you found us. It's sure been hectic, here huh?"

The Doctor looked from the large group of people and ponies to the Apple Family's farm house. Things were going to start getting  crowded. Any more new guests and I might have to turn the Tardis into a bed and breakfast. The Doctor thought cringing. The Doctor entered the Barn to see if any damage had been done to the Tardis. Thankfully there was none. Unfortunately the Doctor had lost track of the mysterious Mare in all of the confusion.

wintergrillsDate: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 6:18 AM | Message # 2069
Sergeant
Rose immediately hugged Derpy "Derpy I missed you so much! I have been missing all of our friends so much. I had to come from a place called Costa Rica? yeah that and then all the way to Maine and I found my way to a portal here." She was still hugging Derpy not wanting to let any other of  her friends leave her and die like Lily. Her best friend that she had to kill with a spade once she turned into a zombie. Lessa found Rose crying over Lilly's body and offered her help mentally and to clean up as well.

Message edited by wintergrills - Sunday, 2015-10-11, 6:50 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Sunday, 2015-10-11, 6:49 AM | Message # 2070
Colonel
*Firstly; Hello to you fair new players it is a pleasure to have new players
Secondly; a quick tip for colouring your text (You may have discovered this already) if you press the button in the top right corner that has [bb]or [BB]it will alternate between using coding colouring and actual colouring for text
Thirdly; we might need to write up a list of need-to-know OOC and in character things for most of you. Such as the fact that the vaccine isn't a cure, it's a vaccine, so it will only prevent the zombism not undo it (This is obviously something you could find out in character but might not think of as being a possibility). As it was said to our characters "You can't bring rotting corpses back to life". Another thing you might need to know are the characters that have been established so that you don't accidentally say that one of your characters saw Vinyl Scratch die but meanwhile she's currently been horribly mutilated and blinded by a presumably evil and oppressive Hitler-pony.*

"Vinyl..." The word was impossibly forced out from Octavias lips "C-Celestia, oh dear Celestia" Octavia began a brisk trot to meet with Vinyl. As soon as she was close enough she wrapped her hooves around her, slowly to make sure not to hurt her. "This is all my fault Vinyl, I shouldn't have kicked you out of the house... You were- I was-" Octavia lost her voice and could only sob into Vinyls shoulder. The time that Octavia was holding Vinyl felt like an eternity, but was still not long enough for her. She pulled away slowly again so that she didn't hurt Vinyl. "So you have all been looking after her ever since she escaped from there. But... Why? Who are you all?"

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz