MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 5:12 PM | Message # 2101
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
(You're absolutely right and I'm terribly sorry. I'll try to not to that anymore. Didn't mean to run over people or anything . I'll slow it down greatly and try my best not to do that anymore.

Vulpus took an early morning shower cleaning the blood and dirt from her body; Something the young women hadn't done in long time. There'd been rivers and things like that but a real bath was something the girl had almost was nothing more then a fantasy. After finishing The girl dried herself off and got dressed. Not wanting to waste the water she started to wash her blood stained clothes.

(can't wastes water and stuff.)

Once she was done with that Vulpus walked back downstairs seeing the doc and the guy from the couch.

"Hey guys...sorry I just really needed that..." Vulpus chuckled to herself. "Oh i'm vulpus by the way sorry I didn't say so earlier. so many distractions."

The girl put out a hand before sniffing the air.
"What the...is...sugar...cooking again? darn it all..."

Vulpus groaned softly.
"I'll talk with her later. I'm sorry she's gone cook crazy. Probably pent up cooking or something. she probably doesn't even realize it's still freaking barely past dawn..."

"Sorry again." Vulpus said as she held a hand out for Brandon.

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 5:31 PM | Message # 2102
Lieutenant
I was actually getting confused over what time it was in game, my guess was that perhaps Sugar decided to start making dinner just to store it for later, using dinner as an excuse, it isn't the most sensical of things but I couldn't come up with anything else. Also there are *some* tells when concered to what you do with items when tied to how you act, a guess can be dead wrong mind you,maybe it was a weapon she was carrying and she was just panicking, maybe she was just antisocial, the only thing that was guessed through the bag was the memento part, everything else was an educated guess from my in game character reading the situation, her actions, and previous encounters the character has had with this kind of situation. I was hoping to be completely wrong in all honesty, but I'll admit I messed up badly in how I worded it, should of added an (although I may be completely wrong) at the end. Finally sorry in ignoring Brandon, I thought he was out of view in another room. I should of probably asked where everyone was in all honesty and we did end up completely running over Trixie and Francine's storyline and introduction. I was not even going to touch on colgate until Duhad was back in action... but even still this hasn't been A+ RPing from my part and I have to apologize for completely screwing up pacing, something I should know by now

Lux went back into the house as he remembered Francine (Thinking back on my previous guess... maybe I overthought it all a bit too much, tried looking cool in my mind by playing detective, good thing I didn't voice it out loud) Lux thought as he then smelled the scent of food in the air (So we're going to have more breakfast... Or are we going to store the food... Maybe they'll use the food as a sort of lure... So many possibliti- Nope, not playing detective) Lux thought as he did his best to stop himself from overthinking food. As he did this he then noticed that there was another guy up along with Leader and Foxgirl, on another note he noticed there was a couch in the living room, he decided to introduce himself to the man "Hello I'm Lux,murederer extraordinaire and scum of the earth, sorry for not noticing you before" Lux said with a smile

Once again sorry for rushing through things, Ignoring characters and just generally showing terrible RP manners

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 5:47 PM

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 7:26 PM | Message # 2103
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie belle walked into the living room seeing the humans all talking. She was a little sleepy not having gotten too much sleep but put on a smile none the less. Sweetie wondered around trying to find Scootaloo and the others nuzzling Rarity as she pasted her.

"Me scoots and sugar made soup for later sis." Sweetie said with a smile. "Don't worry though I just helped cut stuff." Sweetie chuckled.

Sweetie scurried off.
'I'm gonna fine scoots see ya later sis!"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 7:27 PM

luxrayfan4Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 7:59 PM | Message # 2104
Lieutenant
Scootaloo had decided to go outside, partly because she was embarrassed at having lost track of time as badly as she did and partly because she was curious as to exactly what had happened to Francine

As Scootaloo went towards the barn she noticed Sweetie Belle going her direction "Oh, you came to check on Francine too?" Scootaloo said as she turned towards her friend

fogrose7Date: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 8:13 PM | Message # 2105
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie nodded gently as she took out the extra muffin sugar had given her.
"Yeah I wanted to make sure she was ok; And if she was hungry." Sweetie thought for a momentZ "I should have gotten one for miss Trixie too...she's probably hungry too."

wintergrillsDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 2:22 AM | Message # 2106
Sergeant
Rose smiles at Rarity " I would love to meet everyone" she states with a smile as she got off Lessa and stood up next to her new close friend. "so who are we going to go meet up with next?" Rose asked curious of who was next.  

Leesa turned to Brandon and Doctor G and smiled. "Hello my name is Leesa, it's good to meet you Brandon". She responded smiling happily at them. She was so happy to be around normal people once again and be able to relax after so long. She knows that during the night she will get the best sleep in her life.

luxrayfan4Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 2:53 AM | Message # 2107
Lieutenant
Scootaloo took out her muffin "I haven't eaten mine yet, I guess I could give it to Trixie..." Scootaloo said trying to hide her slight animosity towards Trixie

Lux saw a small group of people forming around Brandon (It's kinda amazing how homely this atmosphere is, I even feel myself getting sucked in) Lux said, smiling as he looked at the cheerfulness around him

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 4:42 AM

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 3:42 AM | Message # 2108
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus wrapped an arm around Leesa.
"Mind if I call you Lee? Been a while since I saw a girl close to my age. Well one that wasn't trying to rip off one if my arms. Me you and the girl on the couch can be the vest if friends. Oh and franny too." Vulpus chuckled happily.

sweetie nodded happily as she moved to scootaloo's side.
"I hope they like them. You think that human is gonna be ok? She looked really scared."

luxrayfan4Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 5:00 AM | Message # 2109
Lieutenant
Lux Heard Foxgirl talking to Leesa (Seems they're friends now... now that I think of it, it's probably not a bad idea to find out exactly who the girl on the couch is... I'm seriously going to be kicking myself over missing a couch with people on it) Lux thought as he approached Brandon "Sorry to push this question on you, but who is the girl on the couch?" Lux said, smile unfading

Scootaloo smiled "If nothing else this should help calm her down, maybe we'll even be able to become friends!" Scootaloo said, her hopes of gaining a new friend evident in her tone and face

I actually lost track of the couch completely, so I don't know who the girl on the couch is or that there even was a girl on the couch

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 6:39 AM

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 7:05 AM | Message # 2110
Lieutenant colonel
(It's kat unless I messed up and she moved. )

sweetie swayed her tail as they rushed to the barn. The thought of making a few new friends excited the filly greatly.

Once at the door to the barn sweetie paused looking back at scootaloo.
"Should we knock? Could scare her if she doesn't know we're coming."

Message edited by fogrose7 - Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 6:06 PM

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 8:19 AM | Message # 2111
Lieutenant general
*Kat is on the couch she sat up and then laid back down*
G smiled warmly at Leesa. "Or they could introduce themselves." he replied with a laugh. 

"Sorry to push this question on you, but who is the girl on the couch?" Lux said, smile unfading

"That's our friend Kat she's still recovering from some injuries. She should pull through thanks to Brandon here." Dr. G said clapping Brandon's shoulder.

"Well You've met Derpy. Colgate's still sleeping... Hmmm I know you can see my little sister and her friends they should be right in the barn."Rarity said smiling and leading the way.

wintergrillsDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 9:01 AM | Message # 2112
Sergeant
"Mind if I call you Lee? Been a while since I saw a girl close to my age. Well one that wasn't trying to rip off one if my arms. Lessa looks over at Vulpus " I would rather just be called Leesa please. It's what everyone's called me all my life and I am not one to like change. Even more this change of zombies". She smiles lightly at her really bad joke.

Rose smiles at Rarity again "well I would love to meet anyone from around ponyville, I just need ponies like you back in my life again."

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 6:21 PM | Message # 2113
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus watched the girl on the couch sit up then lay back down.
"Looks like she's doing pretty good. Good job there Brandon."

The girls eyes drifted to Lessa who Vulpus still had an arm around.

" I would rather just be called Leesa please. It's what everyone's called me all my life and I am not one to like change. Even more this change of zombies". She smiles lightly at her really bad joke.

Vulpus chuckled softly at the joke.
'Well Leesa it is then." Vulpus nodded with a smile. "Gotta ol onto your stuff even if it's your name am I right?"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 6:23 PM

icokitDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 8:41 PM | Message # 2114
Private
[ The formatting of this forum is an absolute nightmare. Will the people in charge ever fix it?? ]

“He ain’t here.”

Dumbbell signed and closed the door. It was another fruitless search through another empty apartment building, they had been searching for hours. These in particular were the Ruby Horseshoe Suites, a big five star hotel on the glitter and glam side of Manehattan. One of the places where celebrities and famous sports ponies stayed for movie debuts and big games.

It used to be a place where activity never ceased but now it sat like a cold dead husk.

It had taken some doing but Dumbbell and Amalthea had become much more adept at the concept of stealth. The average dead head lurking the streets weren’t a problem as long as there was darkness and shadows to hide them. But on the other hand, it was amazing just how well coordinated the undead pegasi could still be. It was like trying to dodge flesh crazed wyverns.

“There are other apartments we can check though.” Amalthea said in an attempt to lift her friend’s spirits.  Always on the alert, she was noticing just how inactive the dead were, mostly because a fair amount they encountered…were already dead. Put down by gun fire by the looks of it.
“Hoops is a Pegasus, right? He might have flown away as soon as this all started.”

A strong possibility, but even for those lucky enough to have the gift of flight, the skies weren’t safe. There was still threat of the undead, and even worse, even fucking worse, cloud gremlins.

“He might have flown away, but if that’s the case he could literally be anywhere."

“Suh, we may as well keep to our plan, right?”

“Yeah.”

They shared a brief silence, not really knowing how to proceed. Amalthea peeked through a window at the street below. There wasn’t much to see.

“Yo, Ame, are you noticing just how quiet it is around here?”

“Ya mean how there are hardly any dead heads around? Ya, I notice that.”

Dumbbell and Amalthea cleared several more floors of the hotel's formerly lush interior; beds had been stripped or taken from their rooms altogether, along with any other vaguely useful item. It seemed every light bulb was missing from its fixture, maintenance closets empty of all supplies, and of course the kitchens were probably ransacked a long time ago, but Dumbbell did find a can of beans that no pony noticed.

“Aw man, what I’d do for a bottle of cider, or rum, or something.” he complained.

Amalthea nodded. “We’ve seen de signs fah ah while now. Dead zombies, buildins stripped of all dere resources, de living mus be close.”

Dumbbell put the can of beans into his saddle bag. “And if there are survivors nearby, Hoops could be with them.”

“You think it worth the risk?”

“We’ve run plenty of risks before.”

“Hm, that’s tru.”

The two friends took a few more moments in the hotel’s dismantled lobby, discussing their options. They determined that a group must be near by, and a large one at that. And if they were lucky, they could find it.

And just hope to the heavens that they were friendly.

Message edited by icokit - Thursday, 2015-10-15, 1:27 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 9:55 PM | Message # 2115
Lieutenant
Thanks, still can't believe I lost track of a couch with characters on it. Also, good to see you around Icokit, and for the format, probably not

Lux looked over to G "Thanks, maybe I'll pry into the whole injuries thing at another time" Lux said as he looked at Kat, as he did so he remembered how he never did sort out what to do with his backpack (now that I think about it... maybe I should let the leader sort out what goes to who) Lux thought as he put his backpack on the floor "Actually, I've been meaning to sort this out, I've decided to leave this to your judgement, keep the supplies and bulletproof vest, then do whatever with the cigarettes, I'll just be taking this" Lux told G as he took out a pack of cigarettes and the list of names

Scootaloo nodded "maybe we should call out first, although that could also scare her... I guess I'll knock" Scootaloo said as she began knocking on the door

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Wednesday, 2015-10-14, 9:56 PM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz