MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
fogrose7Date: Friday, 2015-10-16, 6:45 AM | Message # 2131
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Sweetie hopped from rose's back to rarity's back laying down
"Just hope she's not scared of crowds
."

"Just keeping you guys on your toes." Vulpus winked.

The girl released leesa from Her grip as she let her gaze fall to doc g and Brandon
"Have to admit I'm pretty curious too? Did you all get messed up at the lab thing you told me about?"

timeknight24Date: Friday, 2015-10-16, 11:11 PM | Message # 2132
Major general
Brandon gave Doc G his arm. "Sure, It doesn't hurt too much." He said. "It shouldn't bother me if I don't think a bout it too much." "Colgate and G got pretty screwed up at the lab." Brandon explained. "Everyone else made it out  relatively fine." Brandon paused. "We did have one casualty though. He a friend of Kat's that used to work with her. Kat took it pretty hard. As for what happened to Kat, she was going to see another of our friends who has temporarily left us off, when she was attacked by a zombie. She wasn't infected, but she lost a lot of blood. Thankful G here was able to perform a blood transfusion between her and me. Nice to meet you guys. I'm Brandon." Brandon finished cheerfully.

Derpy blushed. She couldn't believe she just kissed "I have no idea why I did that." she said apologetically. "I mean I've wanted to do that for a long time and it just happened..."

"It's ok." The Doctor said. "I'm sort of used to it." The Doctor cringed at his word's "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

"I know." Derpy said. "I just felt so bad for you, and I wanted to help you feel better." There was a silence. "So what was her name?" she asked timidly.

"Her name was Rose." He sighed. "She was the first companion I had after the Great Time War. She really helped me out of one of the darkest periods of my life. I loved her enthusiasm, her wit,  and her spirt for adventure."  The Doctor stopped and smiled at Derpy. "Actually those are some of the things I love about you as well." His smile faded. "That all changed when Rose was sent to an alternate earth. The only way I could get to her is if a tear in time and space, much like the ones connecting Equestria to the Earth of my dimension but on a smaller scale, was opened to that dimension. Unfortunately those are freak occurrences and the location you'll pop out in is unpredictable.  My only choice was to push my Tardis to its limits to send her a message. Unfortunally I was unable to sustain the power required to send the message long enough for me to express my true feelings. I was disconnected unable to see or talk to her again. And now I'm afraid that something like that will happen to you and I will have to live through that pain again."

Derpy wrapped her hooves around The Doctor's neck. "Silly, Doctor!" said Derpy. "You worry too much. You shouldn't Ignore your feelings just because you're afraid of something. That'll only make you sadder."

The Doctor Chuckled. "Maybe you're right, Ditzy."

"We should go back inside." Derpy said.

"Ok" The Doctor said. "I need to check on the vaccines."  Derpy shot the Doctor a look. "Don't worry. I'll just be in there a minute and I'll be right back to hopefully distribute the vaccines." The Doctor entered the Tardis  then suddenly poked his head back out the door. "Oh, and Ditzy, we will make this work." The Doctor disappeared back in to the blue box.

When Derpy returned back to the house she had big smile on her face.

The Doctor removed the vaccine vials from the analyzer. The formula looked easy enough for him to replicate, though gathering ingredience  may take some time. As he placed the vaccines into a container he was interrupted by the Tardis alerting him of a incoming message. The Doctor hesitantly answered then call.

"Good morning Doctor!" A familiar voice said sinisterly.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 0:13 AM | Message # 2133
Lieutenant general
Dr. G examined the stitches carefully.

"Glad to hear buddy! Just be careful lifting anything too heavy. When Kat's more awake I'll examine her." He said smiling at Brandon as he heard Brandon speak about the lab a frown crossed G's face.

"Yeah that lab was something alright. Yeah Colgate and Rocket got the shortest ends of the stick. At least Colgate and I made it out..." He paused frowning. "Alive...somewhat. But yeah Rocket Died a hero and we lost another friend of ours there too but she's alive just not here right now."

Dr. G finished awkwardly his face set in scowl as he thought of Rainbow's betrayal.

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 0:37 AM | Message # 2134
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus shook Brandon other hand if she was able.
"You guys were lucky to have the same blood types." Vulpus said with a gentle smile before seeing the scowl on the doctor's face. "Rocket and someone else died you say? Don't know who Rocket is...guessing it's a person and not a laucher you guys gave a name too...but either way I'm sorry for your loss." Vulpus tilted her head. "You do look a little upset...something else happen there? Something bad I'm guessing?"

Message edited by fogrose7 - Saturday, 2015-10-17, 0:39 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 0:51 AM | Message # 2135
Lieutenant
Lux found Brandon and G's story quite the learning experience... although a couple things stood out "Condolences on the casualty, for however much that's worth from a killer, if you don't mind me asking however, what's with this 'somewhat alive' stuff? also, who's the friend that you spoke about near the end, alive yet not here... is this capture, betrayal or something else that's causing you to scowl?" Lux asked, curious to see where this line of questioning would lead him

Scootaloo smiled as she watched her friend jump from one back to another "Yeah, but if she is then I hope we can help her warm up to us and the rest of the group... Anyway, seems you're having fun jumping from one back to the next" Scootaloo said cheerfully

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 1:21 AM | Message # 2136
Lieutenant colonel
Sweetie blushed a little at her friends observation.
"Maybe it's a little fun." Sweetie said.

Sweetie thought for a moment then went into a pouncing position and attempted to tackle scootaloo giggling as she jumped from
Her sister's back.

wintergrillsDate: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 1:55 AM | Message # 2137
Sergeant
When Sweetie Belle jumped up on Rose's back she smiled lightly at the filly and then watched as Sweetie jumped from her back then onto Rarity's back. "so it's good to see you all, I am happy to see other ponies".

Leesa listened to the story silently as to learn anything she can from what he was saying on the cause of the zombies or anything to that extent. She was shocked at all of what she had heard. "so I guess that isn't good at all. At least we are all still here".

Message edited by wintergrills - Saturday, 2015-10-17, 2:12 AM

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 2:29 AM | Message # 2138
Lieutenant
The format in this forum is still cancer

As Rose went on Scootaloo smiled "It's nice to see you too" Scootaloo said, enjoying the laid back atmosphere

Scootaloo giggled as she saw Sweetie blush, to her surprise Sweetie sumpled towards her and managed to actually land on top of her, at that point Scootaloo couldn't help but laugh, she was happy to be reminded that her friend is still as energetic as before "Nice landing, good tackle too" Scootaloo said with a smile

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 4:03 AM | Message # 2139
Lieutenant colonel
(Ain't that the truth.)

"Thanks scoots." Sweetie said happily. "I've been practicing."

The filly nuzzled her friend then giggled and started rolling around with her.

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 4:05 AM | Message # 2140
Lieutenant general
Dr. G's expression darkened. "At the moment Treason although possibly coercion. That's not really relevant. As for Colgate she's got her mind but a zombie body. Harmless and a creation of the asshole who took my leg." G said firmly.
Rarity opened the barn. "Hello any pony here?"

fogrose7Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 4:30 AM | Message # 2141
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus' face softened when she saw the dark expression on the mans face as he spoke of treason.

"Wait a minute." Vulpus blinked as the doctor spoke of Colgate having the body of a zombie but still had her mind."hold up a minute here...dod you just say that Colgate ...who judging from
The names a pony...is undead?"

Vulpus looked at lux for a second then back at the doc.
"This is some resident evil s%@t right here...is umbrella behind all this?"

Sweetie looked up seeing her sis opening the barn. She rolled off scootaloo then scurried under rarity's legs.

luxrayfan4Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 5:15 AM | Message # 2142
Lieutenant
Lux's expression turned cold and detached as he heard 'Treason' "Treason or coercion... I guess I'll hold my judgement until I meet them, but from what you've told me... you shouldn't expect it to be pretty" Lux said, his tone bitter, he then let out a sigh and recovered his usual smile "and a sapient zombie you say, that's not bad in my opinion, it's probably helpful in this kind of situation once you think about it... but my morality is near non-existant so who am I to talk" Lux said with his usual cheer

Scootaloo rushed after Sweetie Belle, reaching the door to the barn, Scootaloo then tried peeking in

Message edited by luxrayfan4 - Saturday, 2015-10-17, 5:16 AM

GMoney24Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 5:44 AM | Message # 2143
Lieutenant general
Dr. G laughed at Vulpux "You play too many video games. And she's not just a sapient Zombie she's still our friend and she will always be." Dr. G said with a distinct tone. He chewed his muffin and smiled a bit.
"Although now that you mention it I could use a spare skirt or something similar for a medical purpose." Dr. G said to the group. (Kat will need pants I forgot about that!) he thought shaking his head.

wintergrillsDate: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 6:08 AM | Message # 2144
Sergeant
Rose fallowed Rarity as she was looking around near the area. Rose looked for small details like she has Seen Leesa do so many times before on their adventures. "I can't see anything around here" 

Leesa looked over at Doctor G. I have 3 in total, I am wearing one and I have 2 more, one is green and the other one is a black. I can get you either of those if you want them. I am not sure why you need them though." She went back to her bags and pulled both of them out holding each one so he could see them both.

jjmartz99Date: Saturday, 2015-10-17, 6:14 AM | Message # 2145
Sergeant
The great and sleepy Trixie snored loudly from within the barn. She was of course unconscious and somehow made it on top of a support beam above so she did not realize when Rarity the Jungle gym had entered the barn.

Message edited by jjmartz99 - Saturday, 2015-10-17, 6:19 AM

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz