MLP: Lunar Roleplay is a site dedicated to roleplaying for Bronies. We have a chat, stream and forums, as well as the chats from The Brony Network.

Main

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Day of the Pony Dead
DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 3:49 AM | Message # 2191
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
* Upstairs *

Colgate sighed. "Ya, come on up Rose. Just... don't be alarmed, alright?"

Ruby sniffed and rubbed her nose. "Here." She did not look at Rarity as she came though the door, her body turned to face the wall. "What do you want?"

* Downstairs *

Twilight fumed as she looked after Lux and Vulpes. "He is insane!" She stomped a hoof. "How can a someone due the things he has done and laugh about them?" She looked to Kat. "Can we even trust him?"

Kat looked passively at where the two humans had left too. "No." She shrugged. "He is not a professional killer." She looked to Twilight. "If he was a pro, he would not be bragging about his kills. He would not be smiling and treating like that. If he was a pro, he would have been caught or killed years ago."

Twilight looked back, unconvinced. "How can you be so sure?" Kat locked eyes with Twilight, and the mare felt her skin crawl as a one of her suspicions was suddenly confirmed. "Oh..." She tore her eyes away from Kat's, feeling suddenly very cold. "Then, you think he is a lier?"

"That," Kat shrugged. "Or he is telling the truth and he is just that insane. In which case..."

"In which chase?" Twilight shivered.

"You can't trust him." Kat sat down and slipped her new skirt on. "And he will disappear before he can hurt anyone."

Twilight looked back at Kat, but could not bare to look her in the eyes. "Please don't..."

"Don't what?" Kat asked absently. "Accidents happen, no need to worry yourself about how, Twilight."

* Outside *

Dinky hugged her mother tightly. "I am sorry mommy! I made Ruby mad and she hit me and she was crying and we arn't friends anymore and I am the worst!" The filly began to sob uncontrollably.

GMoney24Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 3:50 AM | Message # 2192
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Dr. G smiled as he was helped up. As Kat was Dressed Dr. G examined her leg. "Just be careful with your leg don't do any heavy lifting or running for a few days and you'll be fine. And I trust you can take care of any accidents should we need you to Kat." G said with a smile. He then thought for a moment.
" Hey all! We should try to sort out supplies to see if we can fortify the barn. If we can secure the barn we could sleep everyone safely." G suggested.
"Ruby!" Rarity said with a smile. "You're alright darling! I'm glad. But what's wrong? Why are you Crying? Did Dinky hurt you?" Rarity asked with a look of concern

Message edited by GMoney24 - Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 3:57 AM

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 3:53 AM | Message # 2193
Generalissimo
* Manhatten *

The captain hurried the new arrives into the main greeting area before turning back towered the defiance. "Stay here till we are safe!"

Apple Jack and Berry Punch regarded the new arrivals somewhat awkwardly as their friends embraced in the middle of the floor.

"Uh, hi..." Berry waved slightly, her bruises standing in strake contrast with her fur in the harsh light of the building. "What uh... brings you two here?"

Apple Jack looked at Dumb Belle. "Wait, arn't you Rainbow's friend?"

wintergrillsDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 4:07 AM | Message # 2194
Sergeant
Rose nodded clearly confused as she went back inside and made her way to Colgate's room using what she guessed where the room would be. "uh hi Colgate" Rose smiled as she walked in and then noticed Colgate's position.

Leesa looked at G confidently " Yes I will be able to help with very small things I am not sure I will be any good, but I can help until you get here" Leesa listened to the rest of Doctor G's comment "yeah that will be for the best, well what construction supplies do you have in order to fortify the barn?" Leesa asks figuring knowledge of supplies can never hurt.

Message edited by wintergrills - Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 4:20 AM

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 4:21 AM | Message # 2195
Lieutenant colonel
" Hey all! We should try to sort out supplies to see if we can fortify the barn. If we can secure the barn we could sleep everyone safely." G suggested.

Vulpus turned back to the door
"Alright I'll help too...if you guys want that is." Vulpus called back. "I'll help in any way a fox girl can. As long as it's not computery that is." Vulpus chuckled a little to herself before looking at Lux. "Should be an interesting day...not that there's not an interesting day in this crazy world.l

Vulpus leaned against the building to wait for Leeds and the others to arrive.

luxrayfan4Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 4:56 AM | Message # 2196
Lieutenant
Lux's smile turned sinister (You're still in hearing range, don't get cocky brat... Although I was told that a lot too) Lux thought, quickly checking if his magnum was loaded (Empty... perfect, she's my senior in the team and attacking me is self defense as far as I see it... this is the first time in a while I'm unsure of how things will turn out, makes me giddy!) Lux thought, his eyes lifeless until he remembered he was with Vulpus

Lux heard what Vulpus said "Yeah, and I'm going to have my own end of day bonus, not murder though" he stated with his usual smile as he saw Vulpus's confused look

Scootaloo looked at Apple Bloom, remembering how she left her be, "Sorry for leaving you, and there are no ballon animals, we're going to mister Time's weird box though, wanna come too?" Scootaloo asked with a smile

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 5:34 AM | Message # 2197
Lieutenant colonel
Vulpus caught a glimpse of Lux's dead stare before hearing his words

"Yeah, and I'm going to have my own end of day bonus, not murder though" he stated with his usual smile

The girl had a baffled look. She paused a moment to clear her throat before attempting to speak.

"So..I'm prpobably not the best of people to give advice and stuff....but maybe you should lay off on the murder stuff." vulpus said lightly. "Could end badly for both sides... ether way just my advice." Vulpus nodded.

Apple bloom's annoyed look quickly changed to a smile after hearing Scootaloo invite her to search time's box
'course I will." Apple bloom said with a happy nod." Sorry about gettin' mad at you guys just felt left out is all."

Apple bloom nuzzled the two then moved to the box looking it over.

"We were about to knock. who wants to go first?" Sweetie asked.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 8:26 AM | Message # 2198
Major general
"Don't worry, sweetheart," Derpy said wiping  the tears from Dinky's face. "I'm sure she won't be mad at you forever. Just let her be mad for a bit. Then you're going to go apologize for being mean. You two will be friends again in no time!" Derpy said. "What exactly were you talking about that made you start fighting?" she asked.

After the view screen shut off, The Doctor paced about the Tardis.  In two days, The Master would be equipped to find him and the rest of the survivors. No one would be safe if he was around. Especially not Derpy. He needed to throw the Master off their trail. Once he delivered the Vaccine he had to leave the farm. He grabbed the case of vaccines and headed back to the door of the Tardis. The Doctor knew Derpy would be sad, but this was for everyone's protection.

Brandon raised his eyebrow. "That Lux guy sure likes to talk about murder." He muttered as he watched Lux walk off.  Something didn't sit right with him about that guy. Maybe it was the fact that he liked to remind everyone that he was a murderer every chance he got. I got to get this off my mind... Brandon thought. Kat's wearing a skirt now. That's a thing that's happening. A little weird, but some how she pulls it off.  Brandon sighed. "Dammit, brain." Brandon mumbled. Okay, I need to do something productive. He thought

Message edited by timeknight24 - Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 8:28 AM

icokitDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 9:03 AM | Message # 2199
Private
"That was way too close." said Dumbbell with a huff. He was in shape, but at that moment it felt as if his legs had melted.

There was a rush of activity in the main room of the station, with several ponies helping to reinforce the main entrance either with magic or brute strength.

"Ah, but we made it. I can't believe...we made it!" Amalthea leaned over and hugged her friend, they were both still too exhausted to stand. It was then that she noticed two ponies who weren't moving at all and were standing near to them.  The wine colored pony seemed nervous and when compared to the stetson wearing pony standing next to her, she looked a lot worse for wear.

"The usual I'm afraid," she answered. "We're out here lookin for some pony, and..." The minotaur looked up at the police station's high ceiling and shrugged.

"A lot of fighting, a lot of running, it's a long story." Dumbbell finished, he'd finally gotten his breath back. His ears pricked forward when he heard the orange mare's question. He looked up at her warily, it took a little while but the recognition soon came.

"Hey, you're one of those apple ponies ain't cha?"

"The name's Applejack" she said, with barely a nod. "But that isn't important at the moment. Now, I don't suspect that I know you at all, but I do remember seeing you up in Cloudsdale some odd years ago. You're one of Rainbow Dash's classmates, am I right?"

"Yeah we went to flight school together." he said, though he hesitated to say much else. "As far as our relationship situation is...I...wouldn't necessarily use the term "friend"."

Though Dumbbell tried to assess Applejack's reaction, the mare was good at keeping  a poker face.

"Hm. I see. "

That response told little, and probably because of this,  a strange stirring of emotions goaded Dumbbell into asking anyway.

"Is she...okay?"

Message edited by icokit - Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 9:18 AM

TheZombiecamDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 4:37 PM | Message # 2200
Colonel
"The people and ponies at the farmhouse pose as great a threat to you as they do to me and my Lord" Cameron told Prometheus "For you, they have already stolen one of your most useful assets; the doctor. For my Lord, revenge for delaying his plans for your brother and to stop them from doing so again. For me, if my memory remains intact they still have a portion of the vaccine, I must stop them from distributing it or reproducing it. That vaccine is both yours, and my ticket to glory." Cameron approached the maps laid out on Prometheus table and briefly scanned them "If you will grant me a small dispatch of your men in two days, this threat will have little in the way of resistance to an attack, there are still only eight of them and a few children (Not including new characters because Cameron would have no way of knowing, also I'm not sure if I missed anyone) " Cameron then mumbled under his breath "And with any luck Octavia wont be back by then"

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 7:19 PM | Message # 2201
Generalissimo
* Outside *

Dinky sniffed. "She was..." She looked down. "We where talking about the Doctor." She shuffled her hooves in the dirt. "And she was asking if he was going to be my new daddy and I told her..." She sniffled. "That Colgate wasn't her mom just because..." Her voice trailed off before she finished in a quick mumble, "Just because her mom left her."

* On the second floor *

Ruby shock her head, still not looking at Rarity. "No, I hit her because she made fun of my mom." Ruby scrunched up her teary face into a frown. "And I am not sorry either! Dinky's a dumb jerk! And her mom is a dumb jerk to and so is the Doctor and Colgate and you!" She scotched away from Rarity. "I am not stupid, I know you want to have an..." She thought for a minute for the word she wanted. "Alf Fair with Colgate because my mom is gone."

"Hello Rose." Colgate turned her head to look at the earth pony mare. The zombies lifeless eyes regarded her old friend guardedly. "You look... well, better then me at least." She tried to smile, but it came off as more of a grimes. Weather do to emotions or just poor muscle control Rose could not tell. "So, tell me... how is life treating you?"

* Down stairs *

Kat made her way to the kitchen, leaning heavily on a crutch and making sure to keep a sharp eye open for any sudden movements. In the kitchen she made her way to a cutting board and withdrew a small knife that, in better days, Apple Jack had used to slice apples in preparation for backing. She wrapped the knife's handle in tape and, making sure no one was watching her, hid the blade under her clothing.

Satisfied that she was no longer unarmed, she hobbled back to the living room in time to hear Twilight finish off a list of supplies. "In other words." The mare concluded. "By tearing down a few dividing walls in the house and dismantling the gazebo, I am sure we can secure the barn and build a fairly safe passage between it and the house with in a fortnight.

DuhadDate: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 7:46 PM | Message # 2202
Generalissimo
* Manehatten *

"Last I saw of her, Dash was fine." Apple Jack nodded slightly. "She was with our friends and had just gotten out of a pretty bad situation. I left her back at m'a family farm with a good, trust worthy group of ponies and..." She looked around and the signs, "And others."

Berry moved up along side Apple Jack. "So, your looking for someone?" She coughed a little and the two noticed her legs had started to wobble. The mare was clearly on the edge of collapsing, but did not seem to want to show it. "Maybe we can help? Who is it and what do they look like?"

* On Earth *

Prometheus grew silent for a long time, then with a sigh he nodded. "Two dozen knights. Three humans, three pegasus, three unicorns and three earth." He tapped two fingers on the table. "If we do this, all will be represented and all with be held accountable in equally, both for the glory and the shame." He stood up. "But I have one request to make, the children." He turned, his helmeted face almost black in the candle light. "Bring them back to me unharmed. If their parents come willingly they maybe, if they try to fight..." He turned fully to face Camron. "Kill them out of sight. No need to make converting the little ones harder then it needs to be."

He waved for Camron to leave, but before her had left though the door, Prometheus stopped him. "Oh and one last thing." His even tone dropped away and for the second time Camron heard the mans voice lose all of its mask of calm. "Bring me back my doctor and the head of whoever stole form me!"

fogrose7Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 8:46 PM | Message # 2203
Lieutenant colonel
As the doctor left his box the crusaders greeted him. Sweetie was still confused how the stallion fit himself inside his blue box. There was a spell the filly had heard of where a pony created a small dimension inside of an object to store more then the object could ever hold like a saddle bag or something along those lines; a pocket dimension. Sweetie had never actually seen a pocket dimension; she wasn't even sure if such a thing was real, but if anything was one it was mister time tuner's box. The only problem with this little theory of hers was that Time turner wasn't a unicorn. Either way it was probably rude to ask the stallion about it and instead sweetie simply smiled and waved at him.

"Hi mister Turner." Sweetie said.

Sweetie paused a moment trying to think of something else to say .
"Um...d-did you...have a...muffin this morning?" Sweetie asked

"muffin?" Apple bloom tilted her head. "Is that what you two wanted to ask him? I thought you guys were comin' in here to tell him Dinky was hurt or something."

"I panicked a little ok." Sweetie whispered."i wanted to ask him about his magic box but I couldn't make the words come out."

Sweetie was a little bit intimidated by the doctor. He has a very intense aura around him making the marshmallow filly feel she was interfering with something whenever she spoke to him.

Apple Bloom shook her head and sighed

*in the kitchen*

As Kat enter the kitchen she was greeted by Sugar Belle who was making a soup for later.

"Hello." The mare said with a pleasant smile. "How are you feeling miss?"

Sugar watched as she got the knife.

"Um...should I not ask?"sugar said with a grimace.

timeknight24Date: Wednesday, 2015-10-21, 10:54 PM | Message # 2204
Major general
The Doctor walked briskly past the three fillies and paused after hearing sweetie's Question. "Don't worry Ditzy brought me one earlier." He said monotonously. "Excuse me I need to take this brief case to Doctor Gibson." The Doctor trotted away from the fillies. To be honest children made The Doctor uneasy. He didn't hate them. Actually he found children to be quite brilliant from time to time. He just didn't like playing baby sitter.

Meanwhile Derpy gasped at Dinky's words. "Dinky! That was not very nice of you to say!" Ruby is very upset about being separated from her mom. She is probably scared she will never see her again. You were in the exact situation she was in a couple weeks ago before Miss Kat found you. You are going to go find Ruby and apologize to her, Ok?"

*Inside*
Brandon nodded at Twilight. "Sound's like a sound plan." He said. We probably should tear down the Gazebo first. That way we don't have a huge hole in the house or barn. Before  that we should map out where we are connecting the two buildings." Brandon looked up and saw Kat standing behind him. "Oh, hey, Kat. What do you think of Twilight's plan?" Brandon asked.

luxrayfan4Date: Thursday, 2015-10-22, 0:03 AM | Message # 2205
Lieutenant
Scootaloo noticed how tired mister Time was, she wanted to ask what was wrong, but she couldn't get out anything more than some stuttering, Scootaloo hadn't spoken much with mister Time so she didn't know too much about him or his box, and she didn't want to bother him too much, so she decided to leave it be

Scootaloo heard the conversation between Sweetie and Apple Bloom "I believe that's for the better, he seemed concerned about something else anyway" Scootaloo said

Lux looked at Vulpus "If it comes back to bite me, then that'll be my own fault, I've made myself quite a pain by now after all" Lux said, walking away from Vulpus and the area where the group is, unintentionally leaving himself open for a surprise attack

Forum » Roleplay » Dark » Day of the Pony Dead (Saddle up, grab a pony and prepare to fight for survival!)
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz